- Measure : With gloves on, pour the resin and hardener into a mixing cup, in the ration 2 : 1 by weight.
- Mix : Stir well for at least 3 minutes. Try not to incorporate air in to the system while mixing. Scrap the sides and the bottom to make sure you’re being through (unmixed material will leave you with sticky spots that just won’t cure). Once you mix the resin and hardener, you’ll have about 45 minutes of working time before the resin thickens and starts to cure.
- Pour : After making sure your piece is level, go ahead and pour Epoke Art Epoxy Resin over your work. Since it is self-levelling it will start to level on its own, and you can spread it around into place. Let the resin run over the edges and then just use a brush to tidy it up. You’ll notice bubbles will begin to rise to the surface. Most of the bubble will pop on their own, as our resin is specially formulated to do so. You may us a hot air gun over unpopped bubbles if required.
- Wait : Epoke Art Resin needs to sit for several hours in a dust-free space while it cures. In about 8 hours it will be tacky but you will be ablve to pour a second coat if necessary. In about 12 hours it will be dry to the touch and within 24 hours it will be 95% cured. It will be fully cured within 72 hours.
- Clean up : To reuse your mixing tools, wipe them down with a paper towel before the resin dries.
- Completely transparent and colourless. Food safe once cured. Non Microwavable. Self Levelling
- Heat resistant upto 100 degrees. Bubble Free and clear. Maximum one time Cast thickness, 15 mm Higher thickness can be casted under controlled envirement. Pot life : 60 minutes @25 degrees. Coverage : 10 sq ft @1mm/kg.
Anvis 2 : 1 Resin and Hardener Kit (300 Gms)
Incl. Of GST
- Overall you save ₹440 (44%) on this product
- Art Pavilion 2 : 1 Resin and Hardener Kit | Crystal Clear for Jewelry, Diy Art, Crafts, Cast Coating Wood (300 Gms)
|Dimensions||14 × 13 × 7.5 cm|