Combining storytelling and historical analysis, The book ancient and medieval India, second edition by PO on am Dalal Dahiya reveals fascinating legacy covering all important aspects meant for the aspirants of the Union Public Service Commission as well as various State Public Service examinations. This is the most popular credit-by-examination book that has helped many students targeting UPSC and state-level examinations. The revised second edition has been updated to assimilate latest data, information, questions, figures and maps in all the topics that are been asked in the examinations. This book comes with exclusive Chapter-wise practice questions also, the book is BI -colour with highlighted important contents for the students to focus and includes a detachable chart that gives complete revision at a Glance.
1. Covers the complete UPSC and State service examinations syllabus
2. Written in an easy-to-grasp and extremely lucid and eloquent manner
3. Key points highlighted in boxes
4. Updated questions, facts, pictures, flowcharts and new maps for better clarity
5. A detachable chart for an easy and instant Pre-Examination revision
6. Numerous Chapter-wise practice questions for both Prelims and Mains